Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

entertainments

Ana&Slava

entertainments

places to visit
Odessa City garden The oldest public park in the city. It’s located in the city center of Odessa, on Deribasovskaya street. The garden includes the summer theatre of the Odessa Orchestra, the pavilion, musical fountain and a number of sculptures and monuments. It was founded by Felix de Ribas (brother of José de Ribas) in 1803. Felix de Ribas donated the territory of the city garden to the city in 1806.
24
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
City Garden
24
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Odessa City garden The oldest public park in the city. It’s located in the city center of Odessa, on Deribasovskaya street. The garden includes the summer theatre of the Odessa Orchestra, the pavilion, musical fountain and a number of sculptures and monuments. It was founded by Felix de Ribas (brother of José de Ribas) in 1803. Felix de Ribas donated the territory of the city garden to the city in 1806.
Famous pedestrian street. Josep de Ribas was a Spanish military officer from Naples, in Russian service. After Empress Catherine took advantage of Potocki's successful international trading post of the Polish Black Sea Trading Company, in Russian-ruled Kherson, she founded Odessa. In recognition of de Ribas' famous victory at nearby Khadjibey, the future city's most famous street, Deribasovskaya, was named after him.
Derybasivska Street
Famous pedestrian street. Josep de Ribas was a Spanish military officer from Naples, in Russian service. After Empress Catherine took advantage of Potocki's successful international trading post of the Polish Black Sea Trading Company, in Russian-ruled Kherson, she founded Odessa. In recognition of de Ribas' famous victory at nearby Khadjibey, the future city's most famous street, Deribasovskaya, was named after him.
Primorsky Boulevard starting from Dumskaya Square and ending at the Vorontsov Palace. Boulevard - one of the best urban planning ensembles of classicism architecture in Ukraine, successfully communicates the central part of the city with the sea and is the front facade at the entrance to Odessa from the sea. The majestic Potemkin Stairs descends from the boulevard to the passenger terminal of the port of Odessa.
17
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Prymorskyi Boulevard
17
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Primorsky Boulevard starting from Dumskaya Square and ending at the Vorontsov Palace. Boulevard - one of the best urban planning ensembles of classicism architecture in Ukraine, successfully communicates the central part of the city with the sea and is the front facade at the entrance to Odessa from the sea. The majestic Potemkin Stairs descends from the boulevard to the passenger terminal of the port of Odessa.
The stairs are considered a formal entrance into the city from the direction of the sea and are the best known symbol of Odessa. The top step is 12.5 meters (41 feet) wide, and the lowest step is 21.7 meters (70.8 feet) wide. The staircase extends for 142 meters, but it gives the illusion of greater length. The stairs were so precisely constructed as to create an optical illusion. A person looking down the stairs sees only the landings, and the steps are invisible, but a person looking up sees only steps, and the landings are invisible. The steps were made famous in Sergei Eisenstein's 1925 silent film Battleship Potemkin On the left side of the stairs, a funicular railway was built in 1906 to transport people up and down instead of walking. At the top of the stairs is the Duke de Richelieu Monument, depicting Odessa's first Mayor.
31
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Potemkin Stairs
31
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
The stairs are considered a formal entrance into the city from the direction of the sea and are the best known symbol of Odessa. The top step is 12.5 meters (41 feet) wide, and the lowest step is 21.7 meters (70.8 feet) wide. The staircase extends for 142 meters, but it gives the illusion of greater length. The stairs were so precisely constructed as to create an optical illusion. A person looking down the stairs sees only the landings, and the steps are invisible, but a person looking up sees only steps, and the landings are invisible. The steps were made famous in Sergei Eisenstein's 1925 silent film Battleship Potemkin On the left side of the stairs, a funicular railway was built in 1906 to transport people up and down instead of walking. At the top of the stairs is the Duke de Richelieu Monument, depicting Odessa's first Mayor.
view. sea. port. height. romance.
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Tioschin Bridge
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
view. sea. port. height. romance.
For a walk
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Istanbul Park
5А Prymors'ka Street
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Греческий Парк
15 Prymors'ka Street
beautiful view of the opera house. restaurants
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Palais-Royal Garden
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
beautiful view of the opera house. restaurants
Parks & Nature
29
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Park Tarasa Shevchenka
29
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Botanical Garden Of The Odessa State University
87 Frantsuz'ky Blvd
Trasa Zdorov'ya Lavka
Zdorovya Track
Arts & Culture
all art forms: painting, drawing, sculpture, decorative arts and averaging more than 10,000 works. one of the oldest palaces of Odessa. monument of early 19th century architecture. The first owner of the palace was Countess Naryshkina, nee Pototskaya. In the 1840s, the palace changed owners, and in 1888 it was bought out from them by the mayor, Grigory Marazli, and transferred to the city. Odessa Art Museum was opened in 1899 through the efforts of the Odessa Society of Fine Arts. The museum collection began with paintings transferred to the museum by the St. Petersburg Academy of Arts.
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Odesa Fine Arts Museum
5А Софиевская улица
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
all art forms: painting, drawing, sculpture, decorative arts and averaging more than 10,000 works. one of the oldest palaces of Odessa. monument of early 19th century architecture. The first owner of the palace was Countess Naryshkina, nee Pototskaya. In the 1840s, the palace changed owners, and in 1888 it was bought out from them by the mayor, Grigory Marazli, and transferred to the city. Odessa Art Museum was opened in 1899 through the efforts of the Odessa Society of Fine Arts. The museum collection began with paintings transferred to the museum by the St. Petersburg Academy of Arts.
theater was conducted by PI Tchaikovsky, NA Rimsky-Korsakov, SV Rakhmaninov, sang Fyodor Shalyapin, Salome Krushelnytska, Leonid Sobinov, Anna Pavlova and Isadora Duncan danced. Alexander Pushkin mentions the theater in the novel "Eugene Onegin". 1887. interior is stylized the late French Rococo. unique acoustics of the horseshoe-shaped hall. good repertoire, as well as opera and ballet troupes nowadays.
83
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet
1 Chaikovs'koho Ln
83
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
theater was conducted by PI Tchaikovsky, NA Rimsky-Korsakov, SV Rakhmaninov, sang Fyodor Shalyapin, Salome Krushelnytska, Leonid Sobinov, Anna Pavlova and Isadora Duncan danced. Alexander Pushkin mentions the theater in the novel "Eugene Onegin". 1887. interior is stylized the late French Rococo. unique acoustics of the horseshoe-shaped hall. good repertoire, as well as opera and ballet troupes nowadays.
Sightseeing
colonnade in front of the palace. view.
Vorontsov Palace
2Д Vorontsovs'kyi Ln
colonnade in front of the palace. view.
great scientists have been working here. lot of cafes "hot-dog"style. students)
Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University
2 вул. Дворянська
great scientists have been working here. lot of cafes "hot-dog"style. students)
The mansion of Count Tolstoy is a monument of architecture. It was built and rebuilt from 1830 to 1897 according to the tastes and abilities of the three changed owners. The architectural complex includes two buildings - the mansion of Count Tolstoy (2-storeyed mansion with 12 rooms) and the building of an art gallery attached to it in the years 1896-1899. Some rooms preserved the interiors of the former owners. Until 1934, the Gallery of Russian Painting of the Odessa Art Museum was located in the building of the art gallery.
Tolstoi Palace
4 Sabaneiv Mist St
The mansion of Count Tolstoy is a monument of architecture. It was built and rebuilt from 1830 to 1897 according to the tastes and abilities of the three changed owners. The architectural complex includes two buildings - the mansion of Count Tolstoy (2-storeyed mansion with 12 rooms) and the building of an art gallery attached to it in the years 1896-1899. Some rooms preserved the interiors of the former owners. Until 1934, the Gallery of Russian Painting of the Odessa Art Museum was located in the building of the art gallery.
Entertainment & Activities
flea market. only weekends.
Starokinnyy market
flea market. only weekends.
send a postcard to friends, parents etc. architectural monument 1893—1895
Holovposhtamt
3 Sadova St
send a postcard to friends, parents etc. architectural monument 1893—1895
Novyi Bazar. To buy fresh vegetables and fruits, different food. Novyi Bazar “new market” is one of the oldest markets in Odessa. It was founded in 1812. In the 40s of the 19th century the first two-storey commercial buildings with open galleries were erected on the territory of the market. In 1896 buildings were built with high trading rooms and a glass roof occupying two quarters on str. Torgovaya. In 1921 the buildings of the covered markets were turned into a playpen where meetings, rallies, concerts, circus performances were held.
10
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Novyi Bazar
26 Torhova St
10
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Novyi Bazar. To buy fresh vegetables and fruits, different food. Novyi Bazar “new market” is one of the oldest markets in Odessa. It was founded in 1812. In the 40s of the 19th century the first two-storey commercial buildings with open galleries were erected on the territory of the market. In 1896 buildings were built with high trading rooms and a glass roof occupying two quarters on str. Torgovaya. In 1921 the buildings of the covered markets were turned into a playpen where meetings, rallies, concerts, circus performances were held.
The Katacomba Kantakuzena Museum, a branch of the main museum in Moldavanka, is located in the old quarry of Quarantine Beam, in the center, at Bunin street, 7.
Музей Катакомба Кантакузена
7 Bunina St
The Katacomba Kantakuzena Museum, a branch of the main museum in Moldavanka, is located in the old quarry of Quarantine Beam, in the center, at Bunin street, 7.
Muzey-Zapovidnyk "Katakomby Odesy"
161 Balkivs'ka St
sea & beaches
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Langeron Beach
8
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Otrada Beach
7
ντόπιοι προτείνουν
Sobachyy Plyazh
Kanatna Doroha