Κόραλ Γκέιμπλς, Φλόριντα
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links that may help you better understand the laws and regulations in Coral Gables. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have additional questions, you may also to contact the City directly or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
- The Zoning Code. Coral Gables Zoning Code regulates land use in Coral Gables. You should consult this to see if your listing is consistent with current zoning requirements or use definitions. Important terms include "bed and breakfast," "dwelling unit," "hotel," "lodging," "overnight accommodations," "multi-family," and "single-family." Please also see the letter from the City of Coral Gables City Attorney’s Office from June of 2017 outlining the City’s position regarding short term rental restrictions.
- Building and Housing Standards. Coral Gables enforces rules and regulations specifying minimum construction, design, occupancy, and maintenance standards for buildings, including regulations on habitability, health, and safety. Certain rules and regulations applicable to residential and non-residential regulations may be relevant to your listing. Please review Chapter 105 of the Code of Ordinances and contact the Building Division or the Code Enforcement Division for more information.
- Business License. Coral Gables requires all owners or operators of businesses to apply for and receive a license. Please review the city's summary of the steps needed to start a business in Coral Gables and contact the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation for more information.
- Tourist Tax. Miami-Dade County and the State of Florida both assess tourist taxes on any rental of a living or sleeping accommodation for periods of 6 months or less. More information about the County and State tourist taxes is available on the County’s government website and the State’s FAQ page.
- Other Rules. It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
- Φορτ Κόλινς, ΚολοράντοΑν σκέφτεστε να γίνετε οικοδεσπότης στην Airbnb, δείτε μερικές πληροφορίες που θα σας βοηθήσουν να κατανοήσετε τη νομοθεσία στην πόλη σας
- Κενεμπάνκπορτ, ΜέινΣκέφτεστε να γίνετε οικοδεσπότης στην Airbnb; Δείτε μερικές πληροφορίες που θα σας βοηθήσουν να κατανοήσετε τη νομοθεσία στην πόλη σας
- Τσίνο Χιλς, ΚαλιφόρνιαΑν σκέφτεστε να γίνετε οικοδεσπότης στην Airbnb, δείτε μερικές πληροφορίες που θα σας βοηθήσουν να κατανοήσετε τη νομοθεσία στην πόλη σας