When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links that may help you better understand laws and regulations in Healdsburg, CA. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, contact the Department of Planning and Building or other city agencies directly, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
- The Land Use Code. Title 20 of the Healdsburg Municipal Code, the Land Use Code, governs most land use in Healdsburg. You should consult this to see if your listing is consistent with current zoning requirements or use definitions. Important terms include “accessory uses and structures,” “boarding house,” “dwelling,” “dwelling unit,” “secondary dwelling unit,” “guest house,” “hotel,” “vacation rental home,” and “visitor lodging.” The city also has a helpful summary of visitor lodging requirements that you can access here.
- Building and Housing Standards. Healdsburg has rules and regulations specifying minimum construction, design, and maintenance standards for buildings, including regulations on habitability, health, and safety. Certain regulations applicable to residential and non-residential uses may be relevant to your listing, including Title 15 of the Municipal Code. For more information please contact the City’s Building Division.
- Business License. Healdsburg requires all owners or operators of a business to apply for and receive a business license, and pay an annual license tax. The license needs to be posted in a conspicuous location. Please review Title 5 of the Municipal Code and the City’s website for more information.
- Transient Occupancy Tax. Healdsburg assesses transient occupancy taxes on hotels, inns, transient homes or houses, and other short-term rentals. A “short-term rental” is defined as a guest stay of 30 days or less. More information about the transient occupancy tax is available at the City's FAQ page.
- Other Rules. It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
We are committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.
- Τράκι, ΚαλιφόρνιαΑν σκέφτεστε να γίνετε οικοδεσπότης στην Airbnb, δείτε μερικές πληροφορίες που θα σας βοηθήσουν να κατανοήσετε τη νομοθεσία στην πόλη σας
- Περιορισμοί και προειδοποιήσεις που ισχύουν στην Αλάσκα για τα ταξίδιαΟι κυβερνήσεις παγκοσμίως λαμβάνουν συνεχώς νέα μέτρα αντιμετώπισης για τη νόσο COVID-19. Γι' αυτό, σας προτείνουμε να επισκέπτεστε συχνά τη…
- Ρέντγουντ Σίτι, ΚαλιφόρνιαΑν σκέφτεστε να γίνετε οικοδεσπότης στην Airbnb, δείτε μερικές πληροφορίες που θα σας βοηθήσουν να κατανοήσετε τη νομοθεσία στην πόλη σας